Ylang Ylang 15mL
Ylang-ylang Essential Oil can help relieve sore muscles while at the same time giving a relaxing and sensual effect.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Relieves sore muscles
- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Plant Description: A fast-growing tree exceeding 5 m per year, and it attains an average height of 12 m; the evergreen leaves are smooth and glossy; the flowers are drooping with six narrow, greenish-yellow petals, rather like a sea star.
- Aroma: Sweet, floral, slightly fruity with gentle tropical undertones
- Note: Base to middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale yellow to deep orange
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Copaiba, Geranium, Grapefruit Pink, Mandarin, Neroli, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main constituents: Linalool 10%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 0.5% or less
- More Safety Info: Possible skin sensitization. Recommend a maximum dilution of 0.5% for topical applications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.