Also known as Red Thyme, Thyme Thymol is one of the best essential oils for supporting the immune system and circulation. Much like other herbs and spices, Thyme is helpful in relieving an upset stomach.
- Supports immune system
- Helps with muscle discomfort
- Energizes morale and self confidence
- Warms the mind and body
- Helps relieve upset stomach
- Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Herb
- Plant Description: A small perennial plant made up of many woody stems with ovate leaves; tiny flowers that are bluish purple to pink in color; fruits form as four tiny, seed-like nutlets.
- Aroma: Warm, herbaceous, spicy, woodsy
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Basil (Sweet), Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit Pink, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram Sweet, Oregano, Pine, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: Thymol 48.3 - 62.5%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 1% or less
- More Safety Info: Red Thyme contains a high amount of toxic phenols (carvacrol and thymol) that can irritate mucus membranes, and must be diluted well before use. If you are receiving treatments or are on any medications, talk to your doctor before using this oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.