Jasmine’s small flowers are picked by hand before dawn to ensure the highest essential oil concentration possible during distillation. Its beautiful absolute is excellent for skin rejuvenation and balancing emotions.
- Relieves pain
- Skin cell regeneration
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Solvent extraction
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: a climbing deciduous plant with clusters of white flowers.
- Aroma: floral, sweet with tea-like undertone
- Note: Middle to base
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Dark
- Blends Well With: Geranium, Rose, Lavender, Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Frankincense, Neroli, Melissa, Cypress
- Main Constituents: 58% Esters, 8.85% Diterpenoids, 8.61% Monoterpenols
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 0.5% or less
- More Safety Info: Jasmine essential oil may produce an allergic reaction to people with fragrance-sensitive dermatitis.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.