Respiratory Relief Tea 2oz
- Made with all organic ingredients
- Intended to soothe irritable coughs and sore throats
- Safe for nursing mothers and children
- Not safe during pregnancy
- All herbs used are USDA certified organic
- Caffeine free
A loose tea herbal blend for use in preparation of a tea or syrup for cought and chest congestion.
Organic Ingredients: Mullein Leaf, Marshmallow Root, Burdock Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Licorice Root, Catnip Leaf, Lemon Balm Leaf, Citrus Peel and Stevia Leaf.
When to use
- Steep 2-3g (1 tbsp) of loose tea for 10-20 minutes in 6-8oz of hot water
- Leaves can be reused again later the same day for another cup
- To make a stronger tea for a larger quantity, use 1/2-1oz per quart of water and steep for 1-4 hours at room temperature. Strain, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Drink as needed