Afterbirth Ease Tea 2oz
- For use after birth
- Safe during breastfeeding
- All herbs used are USDA certified organic
An herbal tea blend that eases cramping associated with uterus contractions after birth.
Safe for nursing mothers, Afterbirth Ease Tea is best used directly after childbirth and within the first few days following birth to experience the most benefit.
Organic Ingredients: Red Raspberry Leaf, Motherwort Leaf, Blue Cohosh, Catnip Leaf, Cramp Bark, Stevia leaf and Citrus Peel
When to use
- Brew and consume 1-2 cups daily for 1-4 weeks postpartum.
- Steep 2-3g (1 tbsp) of loose tea for 5 minutes in 6-8oz of hot water
- Leaves can be reused again later the same day for another cup
- To make a stronger tea for a larger quantity, use 1/2-1oz of loose tea and steep for 1-4 hours at room temperature. Strain, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.