Angelica Root 5mL
Angelica is an herb that is known by the Chinese to promote fertility and uplift the spirit. It is commonly called the "oil of angels" because of its soothing and calming scent.
- Helps manage the stress of daily life
- Grounds and relaxes
- Supports and empowers
- Relieves pain
- Botanical Name: Angelica sinensis
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Extraction by ethanol, combined with steam distillation
- Plant Part: Root
- Plant Description: Angelica grows from 1 to 3 meters tall, with large hairy leaves and compound white to greenish-white flowers. The roots contain the active ingredients (rhizomes and furocoumarins).
- Aroma: Peppery, slightly woody, green herbaceous, earthy
- Note: Middle to base
- Consistency: Viscous
- Color: Light brownish
- Blends well with: Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Tea tree, Mandarin, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Main constituents: α-pinene (15.7–20.8%), δ-3-carene (15.4–16.9%), limonene (8.0–9.2%), sabinene (5.0–7.5%)
- Kids Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Follow dilution instructions. Possibly phototoxic - avid sunlight after topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.