Commonly found in the pine forests of North America and Canada, wintergreen provides an essential oil packed with a handful of benefits for mental wellness. Wintergreen Essential Oil invites feelings of forgiveness and self-acceptance while increasing positive energy.
- Relieves sore muscles
- Invites forgiveness and self-acceptance
- Increases positive energy
- Botanical Name: Gaultheria procumbens
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: Growing up to 1/2 foot tall, this evergreen with leathery leaves and slender creeping stems has beautiful white flowers that are followed by fleshy red berries.
- Aroma: Sweet and minty scent similar to wintergreen gum
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pinkish to reddish
- Blends Well With: Ylang-ylang, Peppermint, Marjoram, Lavender, Vanilla
- Main Constituents: Methyl Salicylate: 99%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 12+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 2% or less
- More Safety Info: Can inhibit blood clotting, very strong, use in small amounts for short periods of time, dilute to no more than 2% when using topically, storage life up to four (4) years.
*For safety reasons, this oil will come with a child-resistant cap.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.