The vetiver plant is popular because of its extensive root mass which helps in soil conservation. Its essential oil, on the other hand, is known for its benefits for mental health including its calming, relaxing and sensual effects. It is also highly beneficial for the skin.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Promotes relaxation
- Botanical Name: Vetiveria zizanoides
- Origin: Haiti
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Roots
- Plant Description: Often found near riverbanks and plains, Vetiver has been grown in India since ancient times. It grows up to 2 meters tall with thin green leaves and purple-grey flowers
- Aroma: Smokey, woody, herbaceous, earthly and slightly woody
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Thick
- Color: Golden or dark brown
- Blends Well With: Sandalwood, Geranium, Patchouli, Grapefruit, lavender, ylang-ylang and Jasmine
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Safe, non-toxic, dermal maximum 15% due to isouegenol (based on 1.3% isoeugenol content), storage life up to 6 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.