The S. Spicatum is one of the three species from the Genus Santalum that have significance in Aromatherapy. This variation of sandalwood helps reduce oily skin and has a relaxing and cooling effect.
- Botanical Name: Santalum spicatum
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Heartwood
- Plant Description: A small, shrub-like tree with aromatic wood.
- Aroma: Rich, sweet, fragrant yet delicate, woody, floral
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Medium to thick
- Color: Clear with a yellow tinge
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Copaiba balsam, Coriander, Geranium, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: a-Santalol:16.2%, trans-Farnesol: 13%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to seven (7) years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.