Pine Scotch 15mL
Pine scotch is a popular choice in aromatherapy because of its soft scent. Pine scotch supports a healthier respiratory tract, improves circulation, and has a warm and soothing effect.
- Supports healthy respiratory tract
- Warms and soothes
- Helps support circulation
- Brings the scent of Christmas into your home
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles & Twigs
- Plant Description: An evergreen coniferous tree growing to 35 meters in height, its cones are red at pollination.
- Aroma: Woody, evergreen scent similar to natural turpentine
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear - Pale Yellow
- Blends Well With: Citronella, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Myrrh, Rosemary, Spikenard and Tea Tree
- Main Constiuents: a-Pinene 34.3%, Limonene 16.6%, β-Pinene 15.2%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, Consult Doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, Consult Doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to two (2) years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.