Peppermint has always been popular as a flavor enhancer in food and drinks. Other than its distinct flavor, it also has a cooling effect and can help relieve head tension and aid in digestion.
- Helps relieve head tension
- Increases focus and energy
- Aids in digestion
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Herb
- Plant Description: a herbaceous perennial plant that grows to be 30–90 cm tall, with smooth stems, square in cross section; leaves are dark green with reddish veins; produces small purple flowers.
- Aroma: Sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content, minty sweet
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme
- Main Constituents: L-Menthol: 28 - 40%, L-Menthone: 18 - 25%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More safety info: Storage life up to four (4) years. Don’t use this oil if you have cardiac fibrillation or G6PD deficiency. When used at rates higher than 5% this oil can cause burning sensations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.