Often used as an adulteration of rose oil because of its similar aroma at a much lower price, Palmarosa offers a variety of benefits for the skin and emotional well being.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Helps sleeplessness
- Reduces fungus
- Reduces swelling and achiness
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martinii
- Origin: Nepal
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Grass
- Plant Description: Palmarosa is a type of tropical grass, quite similar to citronella and lemongrass.
- Aroma: Sharp & spicy, floral note with a hint of rose
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow to light brown
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Ginger, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli, Patchouli, Peppermint, Sandalwood
- Main Constituents: myrcene, linalool, geraniol, geranyl acetate, dipentene and limonene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Ifo: Storage life up to four (4) years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.