Oregano is a popular herb found in most kitchens across the globe. Although it's mostly known as a culinary herb, its uses are not limited to the kitchen, as it can be used to avoid seasonal illnesses and to aid in relieving achy joints and muscles.
Oregano Essential Oil’s aroma is sharp and herbaceous, much like the spice that is common in the kitchen.
- relieves aching joints and muscles
- Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
- Origin: Greece
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Herb
- Plant Description: It is an herb that grows up to 35 inches high. It has dark green leaves and grows in many different places around the world.
- Aroma: Herbal, peppery and warm
- Note: Base to middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Dark grey
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Cajeput, Chamomile, Citronella, Dill, Eucalyptus Lemon, Geranium, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary and Thyme
- Main Constituents: Carvacrol, thymol
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 1% or less
- More Safety Info: Dilute to a minimum of 1% for safe use. 3 year shelf life.