Balsam Fir 15mL
During the American Civil War, Balsam Fir was one of the herbs used in the field to treat combat injuries. Native Americans also used the herb for ritual purposes, as an external treatment for burns, sores, and cuts, as well as relief for heart and chest pains.
- Balances emotions
- Relieves respiratory issues
- Aids in muscle relief
- May help relieve hiccups
- Botanical Name: Abies balsamea
- Origin: Canada
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Plant needles
- Plant Description: Balsam Fir needles are about 3/4 to 1-1/4 inches long with two white stripes running down the underside of each needle.
- Aroma: Softly balsamic, clean, sweet, with the aroma of freshly crushed needles
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Middle
- Color: A medium, clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Blends well with: Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary, Orange, Peppermint
- Main constituents: α,β-pinene: 45.77% l-bornyl acetate: 3.63%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe, Non-toxic.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.