Neroli is one of the most expensive natural materials in perfumery and is also considered one of the most calming oils. Neroli improves the appearance of skin by reducing scarring, wrinkles and other blemishes.
- Relaxes the nerves
- Calms and soothes
- Promotes positive emotions
- Reduces appearance of scarring and wrinkles
- Helps clear blemishes
- Botanical name: Citrus aurantium
- Origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: Also known as bitter orange, is a spiny evergreen tree.
- Aroma: Intensely floral, citrusy, sweet and exotic
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Frankincese, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Tangerine, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang
- Main Constituents: l-linalool:37.5%, d-limonene: 16.6%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.