Melissa balm is not only attractive to bees, but chefs and home cooks are in love with Melissa as well. It can easily calm upset stomachs, reduce sleeplessness, and promote emotional well being.
- Calms upset tummy
- Offers comfort to those who grieve
- Inspires hope and joy
- Reduces sleeplessness
- Botanical name: Melissa officinalis
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Flower/Leaf
- Plant Description: The flowers, white or yellowish, are in loose, small bunches from the axils of the leaves and bloom from June to October. The plant dies down in winter, but the root is perennial.
- Aroma: Herbal, lemony, fresh aroma
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colorless to yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Neroli, Rose, and Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: Geranial, germacrene D, neral, β-caryophyllene
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 3 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.