Marjoram is an herb that is calming and warming, which makes it great for using before bed at night! Marjoram can be used to relieve menstrual pain and provides relief from seasonal threats.
- Calms and warms
- Encourages relaxation
- Helps provide comfort from symptoms of common seasonal illnesses
- Provides relief from women’s monthly discomfort
- Soothes tight, tired muscles
- Botanical name: Origanum majorana
- Origin: Hungary
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Freshly dried flowering plant
- Plant Description: Very uplifting and beautiful aroma. The Ancient Greeks planted Sweet Marjoram on grave sites because they believe it would bring peace to the dead.
- Aroma: Fresh-medicinal, sweet, herbaceous scent
- Note: Medium
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow orange to dark orange
- Blends Well With: Coriander, Cypress, Dill Weed, Helichrysum, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Thyme
- Main Constituents: 4-Terpineol: 23% Linalool: 18%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.