Juniper Berry 15mL
Used for its medicinal and culinary purposes, Juniper Berry offers countless benefits including calming nervous tension, soothing sore muscles and joints, increasing focus, and supporting respiration.
- Calms nervous tension
- Purifies the air
- Relieves sore muscles and joints
- Increases Focus
- Supports respiration
- Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
- Origin: Serbia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Berries
- Plant Description: Juniper belongs to the pine family (Cupressaceae), an evergreen. It is commonly found on the mountains of Europe, North America and Southwest Asia. Its tree can grow up to 25 ft. high.
- Aroma: Sweet aromatic pine, sweet woody
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Fir Needle, Pink Grapefruit, Laurel Leaf, Blood Orange , Black Pepper, Spearmint
- Main Constituents: α-pinene, sabinene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 2 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.