Ho Wood 15mL
Ho Wood Essential Oil has recently become popular as a replacement for Rosewood Essential Oil which is a threatened species.
- Assists meditation
- Helps prepare for any spiritual healing
- Calms to the nerves
- Supportive to the immune system
- Helps reduce swelling
- Aids in aches of muscle and joints
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum camphora
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part & Description: Twigs and Bark. This evergreen tree from the Lauraceae family grows 20-30 m tall with leaves that have a glossy was appearance.
- Aroma: Floral and woody with camphoraceous
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid.
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Lavender, Geranium, Sandalwood and Cedarwood.
- Main Constituents: Linalool
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions. Storage life of 4-5 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.