Helichrysum is known for its ability to fight eczema, promote a healthier immune system, and relieve achy muscles and joints.
- Soothes aching muscles and joints
- Helps relieve seasonal discomforts
- Combats skin problems such as eczema
- Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
- Origin: France
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Plant Description: This shrub grows to a height of 60-90 cm with oblong leaves.
- Aroma: Fresh, earthy, herbaceous
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Chamomile (German), Copaiba, Peppermint, Rosemary, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Oregano, Clove Leaf , Lavender, Sage, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: a-Pinene: 20.0%. b-Pinene: 9.6%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Possible skin sensitivity. Consult a doctor if pregnant or under care of a physician. For external use only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.