Ginger Root 15mL
A domestic spice for thousands of years in the East, Ginger Root has also been used for its health benefits and is found recorded in Sanskrit, Chinese, ancient Greek, Roman and Arabic literature. Dried ginger was used for common problems but now the oil is notably recognized for its health benefits such as aiding in digestion, helping to relieve stomach discomforts, and alleviating joint and muscle aches.
- Aids digestion
- Relieves queasy stomach and menstrual discomfort
- Alleviates joint and muscle aches
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Root
- Plant Description: Perennial herb class and grows at a maximum of 9 ft. high with long thin stems and flowering tops
- Aroma: Sharp, green scent with peppery and lemony undertones
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow to light brown
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood Atlas, Clove Leaf, Coriander, Geranium, Rosewood, Orange, Sandalwood
- Main Constituents: α-Zingiberene
- Kids Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: Kids: 1% or less, Adults: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Shelf life of 7 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.