Fir Needle 15mL
Fir needles are believed by some to have the power to purify the air and the soul because of their disinfecting and calming properties. The burning of fir needles after childbirth was a common practice in the past, believed to impart good health for the mother and newborn. The pitch of the tree was also used to treat problems like menstrual irregularities.
- Supports respiration
- Combats seasonal illness and pollen threats
- Fights fatigue
- Botanical Name: Abies sibirica
- Origin: Russia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles
- Plant Description: Fir trees can be classified as one of the Pinaceae genus family. It can be found mostly in Europe, Asia, and Central and North America. It usually grows on mountain regions. Its leaves are flat and soft and have a needle-like appearance.
- Aroma: Sharp crisp, clean scent of fir needles
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Coriander, Copaiba, Cypress, Fennel, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Bay (Laurel Leaf), Black Pepper, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: Bornyl acetate-34%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.