Coriander is an herb popular all over Europe and the Middle East, with oil that can be used aromatically or internally to aid in digestion and relaxation. It was also used by ancient Egyptians as an aphrodisiac.
- Stimulates the appetite
- Relieves digestive issues
- Helps elevate mood
- Aids in focus
- Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
- Origin: Russia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Plant Description: The plant is soft and grows up to 20 inches tall, with small umbels of flowers that are white or very pale pink in color.
- Aroma: Sweet, herbal
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Medium
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Fennel Seed, Ginger Root, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Rose, Ylang Ylang
- Main Constituents: borneol, linalool, cineole, cymene, terpineol, dipentene, phellandrene, pinene and terpinolene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.