The coffee plant was discovered in 11th century Ethiopia and spread to the Arabian peninsula in the 14th century. Coffee has white flowers with cherry-like fruit that smells similar to jasmine. Soon after its discovery, coffee was found to have medicinal properties by boiling it in water.
- Warms and invigorates
- Replaces that morning cup of coffee
- Botanical Name: Coffea arabica
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Plant Description: Coffee is a tropical evergreen tree native to Ethiopia. The tree has glossy dark-green leaves and small fragrant white flowers with a jasmine-like fragrance. The flowers develop into sweet-tasting purple fruit with two beans inside.
- Aroma: Like a fresh brewed pot of coffee
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thick
- Color: Dark brown
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Vanilla oleoresin, Cedarwood Himalayan, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose absolute, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Grapefruit
- Main Constituents: Oleic acid: 79.2%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More safety info: Storage up to 5 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.