Lavender Hydrosol 2oz
What Is Lavender Hydrosol
When essential oils are made, some water is left over. That water is filled with the natural benefits of the plant, but at a more diluted ratio than the essential oil. Instead of letting this water go to waste, we bottle it up as Lavender Hydrosol. This water-based product is stronger than a tea, but weaker than an essential oil.
Benefits of Lavender Hydrosol
- Soothing to the skin
- Tightens and shrinks pores
- Antibacterial (a great cleaner)
Why Use Lavender Hydrosol
Since Lavender Hydrosol is much gentler than the essential oil and is water-based, it adds a wide variety of uses. You can use it with children under two, small pets, cats, it's also great for adults.
How to Use Lavender Hydrosol
- Replace water in any aromatherapy recipe
- Add a 1 tbsp - 1 cup to create a calming bath
- Spray or massage it into your pet's coat to help calm and clean your pet
- Make DIY natural baby wipes by soaking rags or paper towels
- Use it as a spray for a toner, room spray, or refreshing spritz
- Use it to clean floors and other surfaces
- Do not ingest Lavender Hydrosol
- When using Lavender Hydrosol with pets and small children, it's best to dilute it. For children use 1 tsp per year of life per cup of water. For small pets use 1/4 tsp per pound in 1 cup of water.