Everyone knows that Citronella Java Essential Oil has been used for years to repel insects, but did you also know that Citronella has been shown to reduce negative emotions and calm moods?
- Reduces negative emotions
- Controls mosquitoes, ants, and fleas
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winterainus
- Origin: Indonesia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: Citronella has narrow leaves, many stems and aromatic perennial grasses.
- Aroma: Warm, woody, fresh grassy aroma reminiscent of wet leaves
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Orange, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lemon, Lavender and Pine
- Main Constituents: Geraniol: 18 - 25%, citronellol: 8 - 14%, citronellal: 31 - 40%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.